PO: Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins-Rabbit Fur Coat 10 year anniversary reissue!

People know the LP is still available online, right? I bought one last night.

I know some people are opting to just buy one at the shows, but for those of you afraid to miss out and who can't make it to a show.

I did not know that! I had been checking the site all last week when it kept saying "sold out". Thanks for the heads up!

Think they made 1000. Considering the 500 they made for The Voyager are signed by her and still haven't sold out, I assume there will be extras.

Yeah I doubt they'll sell out of the comic, I got one anyways. I also bought the voyager one at the last show of the tour.

Got mine in today, the mailer for this thing is nuts. Haven't gotten to spin it yet, but I'm impressed. At least we know where that shipping money went.

Yeah I had never seen anything like it before. Although it's a really neat idea, it still seems like it could be damaged fairly easily. Not complaining though; mine was delivered in perfect condition.

Got mine in today, the mailer for this thing is nuts. Haven't gotten to spin it yet, but I'm impressed. At least we know where that shipping money went.

Was going to come here to post the exact same thing...haven't listened yet but the booklet is really nice and stoked that it was pressed at Pallas.