PO: Margot & the Nuclear So and So's - Rarities Boxset

It's coming!

ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW (Wednesday, September 30th ) The pre-sale for the ten year rarities retrospective vinyl box set will be launched. For all the folks who have been emailing, we will put the bat signal up the second they hit, but I'd check in early and often as there are a VERY limited number of colored vinyl sets, and these will be gone extremely quickly. We will also be kicking off a month of song giveaways and deep vault dumps of tons and tons (maybe too much) of Margot goodies from all five eras that make up the box set. But why wait until then?

Since this is coming out on Joyful Noise, I wonder if pre-order will be through them.

Also I think this will be around at least for a little bit. I think there are 300 colored sets.

From their FB: "For those asking, the thing will be up on Margotandthenuclearsoandsos.com as well as Joyful Noise's site. You can also check this Facebook or our Twitter, as we'll have links up here and there, as well."