PO: Margot & the Nuclear So and So's - Rarities Boxset

SIgned up for the VIP so it was $110 shipped!

The boxset looks awesome, but its missing "Worth The Voice" :(

here is some more info on the set:

This box set is a one-time pressing of 1000 hand-numbered copies, featuring five LPs of rarities, each mirroring Margot's studio albums. 58 total songs. 
All 1000 copies are packaged inside an elaborate, bound LP book, featuring extensive artwork and photos from throughout the band's history. 
The first 300 copies are pressed on marbled vinyl, with the following colors:
- baby blue & grimace purple
- easter yellow & gold
- silver & baby pink
- cyan & easter yellow
- kelly green & baby blue
Those who purchase the first 300 copies on colored vinyl will also receive an exclusive flexi postcard-record in advance of the release, signed by Richard Edwards. 

This was a no brainer! To spend $15 to ensure a colored copy! Then just cancel the membership....Super happy I saw this tonight, and don't have to scramble at 11am and possibility of missing out on one...

shit and I must be stupid as I thought you had to get the deluxe membership! Damn, I just assumed and acted with the quickness...lol

Wow so I just signed up to these boards today because I had been stalking the Sigur Ros reissues PO thread for a while and wanted to comment. Then I saw this and now I've spent about 2 weeks rent on Margot, haha!

I'm in Australia so exchange rate + postage costs kill me, but I had to do it...

Welcome to the boards!

The band said that just as many colored variants would be available even for the non-VIP members. So I'm guessing there were 150 available last night with 150 more going up for sale this afternoon.

Hmm. The inventory seemingly available to VIP's has slowly been trickling down. Started near 300. Strange. Perhaps for every VIP sold, they hold one for non-VIP's. But that seems like a strange way to rig that shopping cart.

Hmm. The inventory seemingly available to VIP's has slowly been trickling down. Started near 300. Strange. Perhaps for every VIP sold, they hold one for non-VIP's. But that seems like a strange way to rig that shopping cart.

Yeah that is kind of strange. 300 of the colored variants were supposedly all that was getting pressed. Hm.