PO: Margot & the Nuclear So and So's - Rarities Boxset

Also, if you guys don't already have the periscope app; you need to get it.

About once a week Richard gets on there and plays a handful of songs and interacts with the fans. A few days ago he performed a few tracks off The Dust Of Retreat since they have been marketing that album of b-sides. Next week he will probably play some songs from Animal or Not Animal. Plus you can go back and watch the session even if you missed it live.

How can we watch a session if we missed it? 

My order

1. Dust

2. I Was An Astronaut (pre-Margot)

3. Animal/Not Animal

4. Buzzard

5a.Slingshot

5b.Rot Gut

yeah this is pretty close for me, id probably put A/NA at 2nd place...i have just not been able to get into slingshot as much as i wanted to, probably because i havent devoted the time to it that it demands.

Very cool. Would someone mind ripping the track if they have the capabilities please?

The best I can do is get an hd video up on YouTube for ya. I suppose it's better than nothing until someone can get a good rip, as I don't think this song was included in the digital download. I'll link it tonight when I'm off work.

The best I can do is get an hd video up on YouTube for ya. I suppose it's better than nothing until someone can get a good rip, as I don't think this song was included in the digital download. I'll link it tonight when I'm off work.

You da man. Yeah I don't think it was included either, that's why I'm trying to get a copy. I'm sure at some point someone will make a good quality rip of it. Thanks!

So unfortunately I didn't realize my new table doesn't let the arm go that far without rejecting, so I'll have to dig out my older table which could be a while. Sorry!

Are you actually supposed to listen to the flexi? I just played mine and all I could hear was the needle scratching on the damn thing

Really? I'll be pretty bummed if nothing's on it... sometimes when I play flexis I have to put a nickel on it to keep it down, but I'd imagine you'd still hear something regardless.