PO: Margot & the Nuclear So and So's - Rarities Boxset

• 2 weeks later...

This inspired me to dig into some more of their material as I only ever really listened to Dust of Retreat. It's all so awesome so far, I haven't listened to anything else for the past few days. I have yet to fully appreciate Rot Gut and Slingshot but I'm sure it will come in time. I've probably listened to My Baby (Cares For the Animals) like 40 times, love that track.

This inspired me to dig into some more of their material as I only ever really listened to Dust of Retreat. It's all so awesome so far, I haven't listened to anything else for the past few days. I have yet to fully appreciate Rot Gut and Slingshot but I'm sure it will come in time. I've probably listened to My Baby (Cares For the Animals) like 40 times, love that track.

Good for you man. Every song is great! 

It's all so good. Buzzard is probably my favorite, but Slingshot To Heaven is up there.

I love Rot Gut. Buzzard and Animal are my least favorite.

Really? Man, Buzzard is so good. Paint Our Teeth Green is the best.

Also, if you guys don't already have the periscope app; you need to get it.

About once a week Richard gets on there and plays a handful of songs and interacts with the fans. A few days ago he performed a few tracks off The Dust Of Retreat since they have been marketing that album of b-sides. Next week he will probably play some songs from Animal or Not Animal. Plus you can go back and watch the session even if you missed it live.

Really? Man, Buzzard is so good. Paint Our Teeth Green is the best.

Also, if you guys don't already have the periscope app; you need to get it.

About once a week Richard gets on there and plays a handful of songs and interacts with the fans. A few days ago he performed a few tracks off The Dust Of Retreat since they have been marketing that album of b-sides. Next week he will probably play some songs from Animal or Not Animal. Plus you can go back and watch the session even if you missed it live.

Love the periscope, I can't believe he played " Sea Chanty" I have been waiting to hear that live forever!

I guess I'm the only one here who thought Animal/Not Animal was their best effort. I count it as one since they're basically the same album ~5 songs different. They've never had a bad release imo, but I'll say rot gut was probably my least favorite. Definitely awesome though, excited to hear the b sides of it and get a new appreciation for it. Anyone know if the daytrotter sessions will be on here?