MOONSHAKE RECORDS THREAD.

Satan

I image that they are splits probably in the vein of this:

I ended up asking for the Masterball variant cause I've actually have alot of red/white records already lol. Need more purple in my life.

Yeah, I don't doubt it. Wondering if the masterball is gonna have the other colors on it too, the green or whatever. Let me know if you find out, it's a tough choice. Leaning towards the opaque white / red for now. I still want to figure out the cover art first though, wasn't feeling the Sgt Pepper thing

https://instagram.com/p/50Yc3uEgDw/?taken-by=unfortunateface

So if you have been following me on here for a while, you probably already know that it's extremely rare that I spend more than a day making anything, so the fact that I spent 4 solid days making this #albumcover #paintingfor my upcoming #pokemon #vinyl album should hopefully impress you very much. Its also not the final version cause Im gonna fuck with some stuff in photoshop (like fixing that janky ass#pokeball circle) and you cant really see all the details on this tiny instagram pic (like individual flower petals in the letters and my dog @pugzmcgruggz chillin on the left corner), but I'm still pretty goddamn proud of it. #sgtpepper

I'm not a big fan of the album cover myself, but I'm in it for the music and he is delivering on that so meh.

https://instagram.com/p/50Yc3uEgDw/?taken-by=unfortunateface

I'm not a big fan of the album cover myself, but I'm in it for the music and he is delivering on that so meh.

that color

really tho he's the one making it so he's free to do what he likes design wise. we'll all enjoy the audio

• 2 weeks later...