MOONSHAKE RECORDS THREAD.

Satan

Any word from Sean, Le Gogh?

Yeah man, he replied and explained that after checking the tracking log it was showing as sitting at some depot in NY since Dec 23rd. It hasn't moved since. He offered to send a new copy from his own personal collection as he held a few back for himself. Told him I'm happy with that if he is OR if he would want to avoid losing a copy of his own then he was welcome to chase it up with USPS and see what the hold up is. Left it in his hands for now and I'll see what happens....

Damn international shipping!

• 3 weeks later...

For a bootleg label he gets a ton of press. That's a bad thing, actually, for a couple of reasons. First. because he could get a C&D, shutting him down. Second because it could limit what he can legally license in the future if IP holders don't appreciate what he's done. Also it gives people who have a problem with him fuel for their fire. This article may just get Ship to Shore more fired up.

Love him or hate him, these are bootlegs, and generally lots of notice is a bad thing for any bootlegger. Personally I love his work, but it's still not licensed, so I don't go posting it all over. I just hope he's able to get licensing and lawyers soon, because I want to see him keep releasing albums

For a bootleg label he gets a ton of press. That's a bad thing, actually, for a couple of reasons. First. because he could get a C&D, shutting him down. Second because it could limit what he can legally license in the future if IP holders don't appreciate what he's done. Also it gives people who have a problem with him fuel for their fire. This article may just get Ship to Shore more fired up.

Love him or hate him, these are bootlegs, and generally lots of notice is a bad thing for any bootlegger. Personally I love his work, but it's still not licensed, so I don't go posting it all over. I just hope he's able to get licensing and lawyers soon, because I want to see him keep releasing albums

Damn you're really putting me on the fence into buying some Moonshake stock.

I'm actually really hoping he can get legit, especially after that whole deal that he wants Snatcher on vinyl. The guys on Giant Bomb were doing an revisit of that one and it was neat to hear the music with the game being played.

Vector, that was supposed to be an up vote. I got Jimmy Dean fingers. My apologies.... Can someone even that out for me please.