MOONSHAKE RECORDS THREAD.

Satan

there was the usual customs number or however it is called. that would make it possible to track it through USPS at least until the border of the US if i recall correctly.

Thanks dude. Sent him a message a few days ago but I've heard nothing. Been a month since it was sent now, assuming it isn't coming. Little bit annoying, hopefully it can be tracked down though.

Thanks dude. Sent him a message a few days ago but I've heard nothing. Been a month since it was sent now, assuming it isn't coming. Little bit annoying, hopefully it can be tracked down though.

Just making sure you mean an email and not a PM here on VC as it looks like he hasn't logged on since 11/23/15.

Just making sure you mean an email and not a PM here on VC as it looks like he hasn't logged on since 11/23/15.

Thanks man, I sent it via Etsy though, it quotes the order etc. I'll give it a day or two and then drop him an actual email or something. Sure it's not his fault, probably just lost somewhere in the post. Booooo. If it doesn't suddenly turn up then I may be on the look out for another copy, maybe that Homerchu is calling....