MOONSHAKE RECORDS THREAD.

Satan

Guys, guys, wait... I think there's something to this.

Not just one, or two, or even four, but FIVE of you all got shipping notifications? That can't be a coincidence.

You know - I didn't want to say it, but... I think he might have started shipping the records.

:o

but for real, which variants did y'all order?? throw some pics up when you get them in. I skipped out on this one for the artwork alone, but I'm really curious about how they turned out.

But does he actually make records?

Got the test +1 so no idea of color. Will post if it actually arrives.

Guys, guys, wait... I think there's something to this.

Not just one, or two, or even four, but FIVE of you all got shipping notifications? That can't be a coincidence.

You know - I didn't want to say it, but... I think he might have started shipping the records.

:o

but for real, which variants did y'all order?? throw some pics up when you get them in. I skipped out on this one for the artwork alone, but I'm really curious about how they turned out.

Haha, yeah, I'm a bit used to saying, "hey I got my info," so people who are anxious know that they'll get theirs soon also. To answer your question though, I ordered all the variants. Test press included. I'll take high def pics when I get them in later this week.

Edit: oops, didn't see those other posts, but my response answers your question too Walnutsoap.

So will we get both?

It seems like he's gonna send out the swirl ones unless you request a refund and whenever he gets the split copies in, he'll sell them at cost. The plant won't just send him a new batch for free unless he sends the bad ones back or destroys them first. They might give him a discount for his troubles, but like the email said, it could be months before they get around to them.

It seems like he's gonna send out the swirl ones unless you request a refund and whenever he gets the split copies in, he'll sell them at cost. The plant won't just send him a new batch for free unless he sends the bad ones back or destroys them first. They might give him a discount for his troubles, but like the email said, it could be months before they get around to them.

Yeah I didn't quite understand the email. I'd like to keep my current order cause one of the copies was SUPPOSED to be for my friends birthday, but that passed cause of the delay. And now I want to give it to him for Christmas and now it'll probably pass that by too...

I absolutely appreciate Sean and all the work he does. He's been nothing but good to me in my email interactions with him and he's helping put some really cool shit into the world.

I recognize none of this is his fault. I'm still pretty fuckin' sad. The Pokeball aesthetic was half the appeal of the vinyl, tbh. :(

I absolutely appreciate Sean and all the work he does. He's been nothing but good to me in my email interactions with him and he's helping put some really cool shit into the world.

I recognize none of this is his fault. I'm still pretty fuckin' sad. The Pokeball aesthetic was half the appeal of the vinyl, tbh. :(

this is really disappointing but I totally agree with you.

this is really disappointing but I totally agree with you.

Well, to be fair, he is going to offer that as soon as he can. I'm probably just going to buy those too when they come out. I don't "need" them, and one of these can be a Christmas gift, and I like the swirl, so win/win for me, personally.

Hopefully the factory pulls it together quickly.