Taking offers on my LPs, one time only. MASSIVE collection

cardiac

I know I don't post here much, but I've got some shit going on in my life and I'm contemplating a substantial sell-off, so I figured I'd see what kind of interest there is in individual items before I look for a buyer to take the whole collection off my hands. I'm only really looking to part with LPs, as many of the 45s have sentimental value. All told there are over 1000 LPs collected over the last 10 years. Lots of weird shit for everybody.

I'm generally open to offers 'below-discogs', but feel free to lowball me and maybe you'll get lucky. Post here or PM me, either works.

THE RECORDS

that link takes you to a read-only spreadsheet indexing my collection.

some things this board might like:

BRAND NEW / GENGHIS TRON / GLASS CANDY / JESU

ANIMAL COLLECTIVE / AVALANCHES / GROUPER

DFA1979 / GHOST / FUCK BUTTONS / COHEED

To everyone who has PM'd me:

Thanks for the interest - I'm considering all offers and there are a LOT to sort through, so if I haven't responded it doesn't mean that I'm not interested or that anything is gone per se. Please be patient and I'll get back to you soon!**

I'm happy to post pics of anything as well, as far as condition or whatever - just ask!

[**except for the handful of people who PM'd me asking how much I want for a record instead of making an offer, and then PM'd me AGAIN a few hours later to complain that I hadn't replied - I won't be, because you aren't ppl I wanna be entering into deals with.]

Awesome collection man, might send you a PM on a couple shortly, but I'm guessing they already have offers. I turned your list into a PDF and hosted on google docs for people who can't see. If you want me to take it down just let me know.

Here is his list:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0d3prXO2jP4OEVwblNBZEdVRm8/view?usp=sharing