Breaking: Guy With Shitty Taste Does Shitty Thing

aflycon

edgy and humorous thread title! Great work!

On topic, this dude is scum.

(But let's be honest, you only started this thread cause that title popped into your head and you thought it would be hilarious).

Also because the Deja thread got locked, and most of VC pretty much lives for that thread.

i thought he was a sociopath before i clicked the link... holy shit

I believe I saw that tonight he said he was going to lower the cost of the proposed price increase because he felt/heard the backlash. fucking a. what an asshat.

I dont believe he ever said what the "lower" cost will be though. something ridiculous im sure.

i read that he said he's going to lower it so he's breaking even or making "little profit." he's so gross.

i thought he was a sociopath before i clicked the link... holy shit

i know, he's terrifying.

Imagine if there were other people/companies doing the same thing with life saving drugs...just imagine.

I know, right? It's crazy to think about. Thankfully all the rest of the pharmaceutical companies are not price gouging us on life saving meds. What world that would be.

FUCK PILLS, SMOKE WEED!!!

For real though, it's kind of good that this asshole is getting so much attention. I agree he is a turd and should die a slow and painful death, but with all the media attention pharmaceutical companies are getting, maybe more people will educate themselves, realize just how fucked up our healthcare system is and actually do something about it. 

Discussing more of the music side of this debate hence the guy was a "major investor/backer" of Rickly's label, I personally think that Rickly is pretty much fucked at this point. Although all the bands that have spoken up thus far on the matter and their involvement with Collected have been praising and been positive about Rickly's character and as a person, I think the damage is well and done with the "guilty by association" mentality that we see it as now.

Being a bit jaded and very cynical, I find it hard to believe that Rickly had zero knowledge about who Shkreli really was/is and how he made his money. I mean c'mon...it's all over each other's social media on how they're buds and always hanging out and pal'ing around.

But even if Rickly truly 100% was unaware of it all til now...damage is done and his rep and his label's will be questioned. And that sucks cuz he's a good person.