Breaking: Guy With Shitty Taste Does Shitty Thing

aflycon

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Probably either, if we are talking about punch power which would be required to KO someone...

Either one of them could very seriously injure a guy the size of this dude if they punched him full force in the right spot.  Stipe is a 6'4" 250lb dude who has 12 KO/TKO victories over guys of a similar size, he would have no issue knocking the head off of a 5'5" dweeb.

I hope Geoff Rickley and Jesse Lacey administer some street justice some day. Pretty sure even those two could take him.

I still legitimately feel bad for Rickley. Collect could have been "huge" with those Nothing and Hotelier albums. Well, you know, huge for that type of niche label.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Either one of them could very seriously injure a guy the size of this dude if they punched him full force in the right spot.  Stipe is a 6'4" 250lb dude who has 12 KO/TKO victories over guys of a similar size, he would have no issue knocking the head off of a 5'5" dweeb.

100%

• 1 month later...