Breaking: Guy With Shitty Taste Does Shitty Thing

aflycon

Love sandwiches, but not turd ones.

I bet you'd be super mad if they upped the price of dicks because you eat so many of them.

I don't know how they would up the price of a male extremity, that would be some super Freakonomics type stuff right there! :P

I forgot how insanely annoying you are.

I forgot all about you, then forgot how much I love you  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  How has life been?! It's been like what, 2-3 years now!?

Hopefully this securities fraud nonsense doesn't interfere to much with the campaign I'm running!  :unsure: #FeelTheBern

• 1 month later...

https://www.vice.com/read/why-is-martin-shkreli-still-talking :

Because of the pending trial, he's not allowed to travel beyond suburban Westchester County—which is where he spent New Year's Eve with friends—and doesn't often go home to Brooklyn. With the Wu-Tang album playing in the background, Shkreli says he vacillates between wanting to destroy the record and dreaming of installing it in some remote place so that people have to make a spiritual quest to listen. "I'm not just the heel of the music world," he says. "I want to be the world's heel."

Your picture replies are always top notch, Waxxx*

WTF? 

Jan. 28 (UPI) -- Disgraced former pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli has responded to rapper Ghostface Killah's recent insults by threatening to erase the Wu-Tang Clan member from a rare album he bought from the group for $2 million....Shkreli reiterated his demands Thursday, tweeting, "As mentioned in my video, I expect a written apology, @GhostfaceKillah. At least 500 words, no grammatical errors and Shaolin stays intact." He had previously tweeted, "Don't cry, Ghost. All rap careers come to an eventual end."

When he was on TMZ Live Harvey asked if he was concerned about the authorities coming after him for the threats against GFK. Martin said "what, are you a lawyer or something" which Harvey is. They asked how the WTC album was and he just kept saying none of your business. I bought it so you'll never know. I've never seen someone willing to go on that show be so combative over something so trivial.