Limited Record bundle 20 7"s for £10 punk rock,Hardcore

Di.y punk lable Speedowax are Clearing out some Spare  7"s from Atom001 -to Atom0111 over 18 years of punk rock and Hardcore  vinyl releases ,  from bands such as Down to nothing, Rolo tomassi,The ataris, Cross me ,Ann beretta,Old flings,Rhythm collision,Gameface,etc etc

www.constantrotation.bigcartel.com

www.speedowax.co.uk

All releases are quality and Speedowax are doing this to celebrate a very big release confirmed for next year ! www.speedowaxrecords.bandcamp.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All orders received this week  are sent, i put some Fade The ataris and  Down to nothing  test pressings  in a few of the bundles ..I'm having some  great feedback from people who have received their packs so far.... just to make it clear   bundles are made out of 20 7"s  randomly picked out of  114 releases I've been cranking them out   since 1997 !!!   .. any further questions [email protected] I'm also up for checking out new hardcore and punk bands that need a vinyl release in 2016 ! ...Stay gold !

• 3 months later...