PO Soon: As Cities Burn - Come Now Sleep

mitch5643

I get that, but I'm wondering if people's gripes with Solid State are legitimate in any way or if SS wrongfully receives misplaced frustration for shipping prices.

I have purchased stuff from Merchline that had nothing to do with Solid State and media mail was not available. It is not the fault of Solid State.

Goddamn. Forgot about this after work and not even 2 hours later they're gone. Seems so short-sighted of them to press so few.

I greatly prefer this album to SILYAYD, which I own. Not necessarily saying I would do a straight up trade, but I guess yeah that is what I'm saying, provided the hot topic variant sells out at the same rate. I'm an old man, I can't keep up with these fast moving preorders.

Son of a BITCH. why was an earlier announcement not made? As a college student I can't google my favorite albums everyday checking to make sure if they come out in the next two days. Fuck me. sigh... I guess I'll have to see what I can snag from HT, but I would've loved clear

Just skim through here once a day or friend all the vinyl nerds on instagram. I heard about it from analog sea on instagram. More difficult than anything is having money for them all haha...

which is why I'm so upset about this whole trend of getting a record only with a deluxe package of a tour ($80 total for a 7"?.....pass).