mitch5643

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, burkyburk said:

will buy if real

15 minutes ago, Fridge Fox said:

frick, I hope this is legit. Probably my fave acb album

10 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

This has been in the works, but glad to finally hear an update.

I'm sure it's legit, I'm just poking fun ;)

Anyone who has been around for several years probably remembers how members constantly asked Brent about an ACB pressing and every time he'd reply that he's delayed the pressing because they asked about it.

3 hours ago, rcafilm said:

This has been in the works, but glad to finally hear an update.

I wasn't lying. :]

3 hours ago, daegor said:

Anyone who has been around for several years probably remembers how members constantly asked Brent about an ACB pressing and every time he'd reply that he's delayed the pressing because they asked about it.

All those asks added up to 3 years of waiting and now that people are asking again I'll probably have to delay it 3 more.

29 minutes ago, BeeRyanD said:

Realllllllllly hope I don't miss that Hell Or High Water press, that album is a must-have. I just hope they handle the pressing better, and throw Gates and Aerials on there too.

Gates was almost impossible to get on but it happened and Aerials was just impossible.

How would you handle the pressing? What makes a pressing good or bad?

So glad to hear about Gates! Ties together the whole album so incredibly well.

Anyway, my biggest complaint was the holes in the center (don't know the technical term, sorry) were too small to fit the record on two of my players and my roommates'. I did eventually get around to playing it, and it came up sounding somewhat lackluster, but that may because I had to use my less-than-stellar player, so if you think the TPs sound good, then I'll be very content! The lack of an insert or much else than "thanks" section for CNS was a little disappointing as well, but I don't know how the HoHW artwork could be expanded because there wasn't much with the CD.

I sent an email to Solid State about some of my qualms, so this isn't totally just me whining. Also shipping it in shrink wrap/sleeve would be good, my jacket came a little rugged, which doesn't really bother me, but that's really unusual, especially for the high price tag.

I just want so say.. Im so thankful this is getting pressed, i truly love this album... While silyayd will always be amazing, and cns is completely from the heart...i just really like there style in this album and the lyrics really make you question things (so does cns but in a different way)

this is a record that will sit on my turntable awhile b/c its thats good.

any recomendations from the one human that i am.. Please dont do white vinyl lol. Ill still buy regardless.. But thats the only color that usually has errors.

i really wish they would tour soon... Like maybe in support of this release?  or even better some new music haha