PO Soon: As Cities Burn - Come Now Sleep

mitch5643

If you any of you are not familiar with Broken Circles and their releases make yourself familiar:  https://brokencircles.bandcamp.com/ (looks like website is down for remodeling, but all (most) of the music is here).

I've discovered so many amazing bands through Brent.  He has killer prices too, whenever there is a release I'm really into I always grab a whole bunch of records at once, often some I've never listen to or only listened to a song or two, I'm never disappointed with what shows up.  Oh, and top notch quality.

On 5/29/2016 at 0:25 PM, cactusbot said:

This is a one off reissue for me. Still focusing almost entirely on new bands. Dealing with Universal on this for the past 4.5 years on this has been enough to make sure I don't do any more reissues.

Fixed.

Joking, of course, but it feels way longer than a year and half.

Edited by somethingvinyl

On 5/29/2016 at 10:45 AM, daegor said:

If you any of you are not familiar with Broken Circles and their releases make yourself familiar:  https://brokencircles.bandcamp.com/ (looks like website is down for remodeling, but all (most) of the music is here).

I've discovered so many amazing bands through Brent.  He has killer prices too, whenever there is a release I'm really into I always grab a whole bunch of records at once, often some I've never listen to or only listened to a song or two, I'm never disappointed with what shows up.  Oh, and top notch quality.

Last year, Slow and Steady - In Time We Belong was one of my my most played albums. They had some issues with the pressing, but that was totally the plant's fault and they handled it wonderfully. I love BC. 

5 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Last year, Slow and Steady - In Time We Belong was one of my my most played albums. They had some issues with the pressing, but that was totally the plant's fault and they handled it wonderfully. I love BC. 

Also those "...Of Sinking Ships" and "ADJY" records are fantastic as well.

4 hours ago, mitch5643 said:

Also those "...Of Sinking Ships" and "ADJY" records are fantastic as well.

9 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Thank you guys. <3

12 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Hopefully ADJY have a full length coming soon.

You can thank Triple Crown for pushing it back. Before they got poached / jumped ship from me they were going to record an LP in the winter and have a late spring release. It probably already would've been out.

But instead, Triple Crown just made them re-record 4 old songs for that EP instead. Not sure when the LP is due now. Probably 2017.

37 minutes ago, cactusbot said:

You can thank Triple Crown for pushing it back. Before they got poached / jumped ship from me they were going to record an LP in the winter and have a late spring release. It probably already would've been out.

But instead, Triple Crown just made them re-record 4 old songs for that EP instead. Not sure when the LP is due now. Probably 2017.

Ahh, I forgot they signed with them. Bummer about the LP for sure.

On 5/29/2016 at 10:12 AM, SwiftCat said:

I just want so say.. Im so thankful this is getting pressed, i truly love this album... While silyayd will always be amazing, and cns is completely from the heart...i just really like there style in this album and the lyrics really make you question things (so does cns but in a different way)

this is a record that will sit on my turntable awhile b/c its thats good.

any recomendations from the one human that i am.. Please dont do white vinyl lol. Ill still buy regardless.. But thats the only color that usually has errors.

i really wish they would tour soon... Like maybe in support of this release?  or even better some new music haha

Gotta say I agree with all of this. As disappointed as I was with a few aspects of the CSN press, I'm super glad to have what may very well be my favorite album of all time on vinyl. And having another one of my top 15 favorites with Hell or High Water coming out is very important. I just really hope it's not on white and that some of those other details get sorted out!

4 hours ago, BeeRyanD said:

Great to hear! Are you allowed to share any details on potential release date or pressing numbers?

I don't know when the release date is which is why I have held off for over a year now in announcing it. Probably late summer or early fall. Tests have been approved, that's all I know right now.

1500 copies split between 3 variants: /300, /500, /700.

Shipping will not be $10. You'll be able to walk away with a copy of this record for less than $25 shipped. Wish it was cheaper but Universal sets the price, not me.
T&N has nothing to do with this, it won't be in their store. They don't even own their own releases anymore. When they press one of their own titles on vinyl they are paying Universal to license it.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, SwiftCat said:

Any update on this

It's been available for months, but the label didn't say anything because they don't want to sell them. 

/s

I'm sure that BC will let us know the second that it is up for purchase. Any other updates would be irrelevant.