PO Soon: As Cities Burn - Come Now Sleep

mitch5643

Just FYI for everyone, Broken Circles is releasing a pressing of Hell or High Water: http://modern-vinyl.com/2016/05/30/hell-or-high-water-coming-to-vinyl/

Also, as a side question, did anyone else have a problem with the clear press of Come Now Sleep? I ordered one off discogs, and the 1st LP had a steady "thud", kind of like a heartbeat while it played. I returned it to the seller, and the seller told me they opened up another one, and the same problem occurred. Did this person just get a bad batch? Or was there something wrong with the original plates they pressed it with? I loved the look of the clear vinyl, but the thud on the first LP was really annoying. I got refunded, so i'll most definitely snag one of the new pressings tomorrow. 

11 minutes ago, rxbfan said:

Just FYI for everyone, Broken Circles is releasing a pressing of Hell or High Water: http://modern-vinyl.com/2016/05/30/hell-or-high-water-coming-to-vinyl/

Also, as a side question, did anyone else have a problem with the clear press of Come Now Sleep? I ordered one off discogs, and the 1st LP had a steady "thud", kind of like a heartbeat while it played. I returned it to the seller, and the seller told me they opened up another one, and the same problem occurred. Did this person just get a bad batch? Or was there something wrong with the original plates they pressed it with? I loved the look of the clear vinyl, but the thud on the first LP was really annoying. I got refunded, so i'll most definitely snag one of the new pressings tomorrow. 

mine didn't thud, but it sounded just kinda fuzzy in general.

just snagged my copy of the black pressing. $25 plus shipping. http://toothandnailrecords.merchnow.com/products/music

I'm hoping that the 180g version won't have that annoying thud. This is such a great album. It deserves a great pressing too! I'm also crossing my fingers that this is a gatefold like the 1st pressing. 

Edited by rxbfan

2 minutes ago, drawcody said:

It's crazy how this album sold out is 7 minutes the first pressing went on sale. Then they repress it for the cash grab and receive very little attention.

it's all about that shitty OG press street cred.

right? Because I'm totally skipping on this and hoping I don't regret it later.