PO Soon: As Cities Burn - Come Now Sleep

mitch5643

just after i sold my complete SILYAYD collection :(

Yeah, it's pretty silly you would do that. Should have at least kept one of them. 

I figured that T&N would be pressing some of these back catalogue items once I saw Emery and Further Seems Forever getting a pressing. Hopefully some He Is Legend is next on the list. I'm sure copies of this will also be available on bullmoose, amazon and the beloved SRC. 

Yeah, it's pretty silly you would do that. Should have at least kept one of them. 

I figured that T&N would be pressing some of these back catalogue items once I saw Emery and Further Seems Forever getting a pressing. Hopefully some He Is Legend is next on the list. I'm sure copies of this will also be available on bullmoose, amazon and the beloved SRC. 

Yes, HIL must be pressed!

I traded mine to some guy locally. He had a record that the girl I was into at the time wanted, and it wasn't easy to find. He was going to sell it to me, then when he saw my record shelves decided that he didn't want to sell anymore and instead wanted to trade. Started picking out all these records I didn't want him to touch, I'm getting annoyed, eventually he pulls out SILYAYD and I say fine. Get him out of my house. The record I traded for is now super easy to find, I don't care about it at all, and that girl is super uninteresting.

All regret.

I traded mine to some guy locally. He had a record that the girl I was into at the time wanted, and it wasn't easy to find. He was going to sell it to me, then when he saw my record shelves decided that he didn't want to sell anymore and instead wanted to trade. Started picking out all these records I didn't want him to touch, I'm getting annoyed, eventually he pulls out SILYAYD and I say fine. Get him out of my house. The record I traded for is now super easy to find, I don't care about it at all, and that girl is super uninteresting.

All regret.

Damn, I feel for you there man.

All regret.

Wait, i need to know what crappy record you are now stuck with. 

• 2 weeks later...