PO 9/30 2pm EST: Lydia - This December; It's One More and I'm Free

rooks

It's deep, dark, and moody just like Illuminate. Not like all the sunshine stuff on the newer albums.

It's probably even a bit darker and moodier than Illuminate. I'd say the production isn't quite as good as it was on Illuminate (it was their first record). But the songs are excellent, and overall it sounds good.

I really like how desperate and lonely the minimal production made it sound. It's my favorite album by them, and I've heard everything besides the new one. I also first heard it when I was in a pretty lonely and desperate stage, so maybe that helps. But this record is moody as hell.

Limited Run's servers are, honestly, the best webstore servers I've ever seen. I'm not worried about it being laggy at all.

If anyone on this board runs into issues, I've always been nice to y'all, here's my direct contact: thomas [at] badtimingrecords [dot] com.

Sweet. Hopefully it goes smoothly.

Also, I thanked Zack on AP, so I'd also like to thank you for getting this pressed. It's been a top tenner of mine for fuckin' years, and I don't think any of us ever thought it'd get pressed.

I hope the band pressing of Illuminate takes just a little longer, for my wallet's sake.

And "Your Taste Is My Attention" Praying it's a B-Side on the band pressing of Illuminate

What the heck? I've never heard of this. Is that like a bonus track or something?

EDIT: Listening. I'm guessing it was intended to be on This December and got placed on some deluxe version of Illuminate?

I hope the band pressing of Illuminate takes just a little longer, for my wallet's sake.

What the heck? I've never heard of this. Is that like a bonus track or something?

EDIT: Listening. I'm guessing it was intended to be on This December and got placed on some deluxe version of Illuminate?

It was for an Atticus comp I believe, but it never made it onto it or something. It's a fucking great song though.

if you have the PayPal credit I think. I'm an advocate for spending what you have. The economy already took a fat shit due to people incessantly living above their means. Don't mind me! Stoked to see this goin uuuup

I have a million amazon pre-orders in I may or may not actually buy. It's something I'm interested enough in to reserve a copy but not enough to pre-order and pay off in full and essentially be out money for a few months.

I have a million amazon pre-orders in I may or may not actually buy.

I do not trust myself enough to do that. Not in question of my self-control, rather in question of my remembering to cancel shit.

The lack of indication makes it seem otherwise, but I hope this release comes with a download code. It'd be nice to have a digital version of this album that isn't YouTube rips or the like.

I have a million amazon pre-orders in I may or may not actually buy. It's something I'm interested enough in to reserve a copy but not enough to pre-order and pay off in full and essentially be out money for a few months.

oh absolutely. PayPal is clever like that. But the slimey weasely sort of clever