WTB Some Paramore vinyl and The Summer Tic Ep!

italiaparamore

Hi!
I'm looking for some Paramore vinyl:

• Riot! Black Vinyl
  • Riot! Blue or White/Blue Vinyl
  • Brand New Eyes Deluxe Box
  • All We Know is Falling Teal
  • Paramore Blue (Hot Topic exclusive)
  • All We Know is Falling Translucent Teal

And also I'm looking for The Summer Tic Ep.

If you have one of them, please message me for the price or comment this topic and i will pm you. Thank you!

I'd be inclined to agree with Amanda on the blue/white mixes.

They're just the inbetweeny ones not a seperate tour press- the blue (with light white marbling, none were completely solid blue as far as I've seen they all had white chips added) and white variants were pressed for the same release so the transition between colours means some are mixed- I'm not sure whether it would fall under the blue with extra white or a 'stained' white press in terms of the quantities though haha 

I'm also looking for the summer tic ep too ,but it's hard to find for a reasonable price I know a while ago someone put one up on discogs for like $400, but I can't justify that even tho I really want it

There was an auction on ebay 2-3 days ago, it ended with 250$, i was bidding but i discovered that the selled blocked me for that item (because i asked him some photos).........

Wow that's stupid. I have the live in the u.k and the 2010 tour ep and a few promo cds as well as the normal albums and final riot , but really at some point want to get the summer tic and the rest of the promo cds to have a completely complete collection. I'm a broke college kid though lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...