PO Soon: The Faceless- new album

Kanellos

That's dope that Derek is back in the band. New track is pretty good, hopefully this album is better than the last, autotheism definitely kind of sucked and was a huge letdown. This new track kind of sounds like more of the same but not quite as terrible.

Also hopefully Chason Westmoreland is the one who tracked drums on the album, that guy rips so goddamn hard.

Extremely excited about this. I thoroughly enjoyed Autotheism from start to finish, but I'm wondering if they'll end up taking this record back a few steps and showcase more of their technical roots as opposed to the more progressive sound from the last record. Either way, I can't wait to hear the rest. 

I feel like this will be a November release. At least, that's what I'm hoping for. 

Also hope Sumerian represses planetary duality. I regret selling that months back, but I did get a pretty penny for it. And they should also press Akeldama while they're at it. I'd buy all that shit.

This

All of this. I would buy all three (including new album) in a heartbeat.

I've been searching for Autotheism for so long now. So upset I don't grab it when it was readily available

I was in the same boat for the longest time until maybe about a few weeks back. A signed gray variant popped up on eBay and I picked that sucker up for $35 shipped. SO psyched. 

I would definitely keep a careful eye out on eBay. Oddly enough, it appeared down near the bottom of the search page under "More items related to the faceless" as opposed to within the main search results area.