PO: Kurt Cobain - Montage of Heck: The Home Recordings

Montage of Heck: The Home Recordings, is now up for pre-order at Amazon. The 2xLP set includes 13 tracks and features “never-heard snippets, demos, ‘musical experiments’ that would make it on to later Nirvana albums, and a comedy skit.” It costs $39.98

Amazon also has copies of the Kurt Cobain 7″ that will be released, which features the Beatles cover, “And I Love Her,” and the early demo of “Sappy.” It costs $10.98

The 7″ will be released on November 20th and the 2xLP will be released on December 11th. Also, according to Spin, a cassette version of the full length will come out on November 13th.

Shop Radio Cast is also selling it as well:

I'm so worn out from the Kurt Cobain / Nirvana worship of all these few years. We get it...they ushered in a new "scene" of music for the mainstream but c'mon...enough already. They didn't reinvent the fuckin' wheel. 

this.

no disrespect to any nirvana enthusiast, but it all honesty, there were TONS of other bands in that decade that should have received the reception that Nirvana did but didn't, even to this day with all the nirvana worship. kurt seemed like a genuine guy but its still strange why he was the golden boy of the 90s.  

Kind of disagree, yes there a bunch of bands from the same era, the Tads and Mudhoneys of the world, that deserved more recognition but Nirvana was massive and Nevermind is IMO easily the best album of the early 90s. To be honest I think he gets more credit because when he died music in the mid to late 90s went to shit with watered down versions of what was going on, the Bush and Candleboxes of the world.

Kind of disagree, yes there a bunch of bands from the same era, the Tads and Mudhoneys of the world, that deserved more recognition but Nirvana was massive and Nevermind is IMO easily the best album of the early 90s. To be honest I think he gets more credit because when he died music in the mid to late 90s went to shit with watered down versions of what was going on, the Bush and Candleboxes of the world.

I've always found In Utero to be much better than Nevermind. Not to mention Siamese Dream came out in the early '90s.

I think the only bad thing to come of Nirvana over the last few years is the bombardment of foo fighters and Dave Grohl. It's too fkn much!

Foo Fighters hate is not welcome here. They are the only "radio rock" band that is worth a damn. And Dave Grohl is a fucking legend.