PO: Teen Suicide Reissues

dvv

sorry to post something so useless on the internet, thought maybe folks who ordered and have been waiting like me might be excited that these are getting shipped out. unless your just chiming in that yours shipped as well and i misinterpreted your post haha

still confused.  i'm pretty sure he was making a joke out of his own post, since you had just posted it.  the first "shipping confirmation" post is always welcome.  it's the 20 posts that come directly after saying the exact same thing that are pointless.

still confused. i'm pretty sure he was making a joke out of his own post, since you had just posted it. the first "shipping confirmation" post is always welcome. it's the 20 posts that come directly after saying the exact same thing that are pointless.

Thought he was referring to my post as useless.

Disregard. Everyone's confused now haha

still confused.  i'm pretty sure he was making a joke out of his own post, since you had just posted it.  the first "shipping confirmation" post is always welcome.  it's the 20 posts that come directly after saying the exact same thing that are pointless.

yes this, I was not the first so it was pointless to just chime in with a "me too" so I was trying to make a joke

I'm really digging these reissues for the most part. I love how there's inserts and sleeves now, but I wish the artwork hadn't been modified, it feels like a last minute (unnecessary) ms paint addition.

Many would argue the band name and record title are pretty necessary additions to an album layout :) Our goal was to add them in the simplest way possible without changing anything else. I think it looks good but I get there will always be purists who want things how they originally were. Either way thanks for picking them up!

Many would argue the band name and record title are pretty necessary additions to an album layout :) Our goal was to add them in the simplest way possible without changing anything else. I think it looks good but I get there will always be purists who want things how they originally were. Either way thanks for picking them up!

Fair enough, but didn't iwbmoh already have the album name on the cover? That original font would've looked stellar on waste yrself too. Either way I'm just nitpicking- this is an outstanding reissue. Great work.

Shouldn't you OT fans be used to waiting insane amounts of time by now? This should be a pleasant change of pace.

well I mean it's a larger label + more employees + better resources so obviously the expectations are different, not that we're entitled to super quick shipping but it's just a silly selfish matter of being impatient with major indie labels like RFC