Pantera - The Complete Studio Albums 1990-2000 Box Set

Weren't all of these originally released as single LPs?  I bought those 2LP reissues from a year back and they are terrible quality.  Cowboys cuts in and out at the beginning of side A, not to mention how they completely butchered Trendkill.  If these single ones are better than the shitty Rhino releases, I'm in.

Rebel Meets Rebel has already been released on vinyl.  I have a copy, it rules.

I need to get this.  It needs to be reissued.

Not a bad price.  May wait on it to be released for reviews on sound quality.

Yes, all of these records were released as single lps, I have originals of all of them and they crush, so the complaint that they're compressed onto single lps for this pressing is silly like Milli Vanilli.

you'd be the best person to ask and correct me if I'm wrong here, but the original single lp pressings of TGST do not have suicide note part 1. missing that song is way more of a blow than sound quality any day.

the big question should be: will this version of trendkill in the box set have all the album's tracks?

you'd be the best person to ask and correct me if I'm wrong here, but the original single lp pressings of TGST do not have suicide note part 1. missing that song is way more of a blow than sound quality any day.

the big question should be: will this version of trendkill in the box set have all the album's tracks?

Correct. B Side starts with SN part 2