Help Me Buy Tapes from New Damage Records

scissorkik

I was looking to get cassette tapes off New Damage Records however any order with a shipping address outside of Canada will not be fulfilled so I cannot get them myself.  If someone can pick them up for me I will pay them back for the order plus some extra cash for doing me a huge favor! The tapes I'm looking to get are:

Counterparts - Tragedy Will Find Us 

Northlane - Node 

Architects - Lost Forever // Lost Together

Trying to capitalize on the online sale at ND!

If you can help me out definitely message me!

Edited by scissorkik

I was able to buy a copy of the Northlane Node tape from the United States (with a US shipping address) through the New Damage Records website. The same message was also displayed on the site about being available to residents of Canada only. But the next day after placing the order, it was shipped out and I was notified via email that the order was fulfilled. It only took about a week or so to arrive in the mail. So they should still be able to ship internationally! 

I was able to buy a copy of the Northlane Node tape from the United States (with a US shipping address) through the New Damage Records website. The same message was also displayed on the site about being available to residents of Canada only. But the next day after placing the order, it was shipped out and I was notified via email that the order was fulfilled. It only took about a week or so to arrive in the mail. So they should still be able to ship internationally! 

hmm maybe it's just a front to scare people away but it also wouldn't make sense for them to say no to people willing to pay good money for their products.  Thanks for the heads up though!

hmm maybe it's just a front to scare people away but it also wouldn't make sense for them to say no to people willing to pay good money for their products. Thanks for the heads up though!

I imagine the "Canada Only" message is there for legal reasons. New Damage probably only has a limited license which restricts distribution outside of Canada. It's not that they won't sell outside of Canada, they just technically aren't supposed to. This seems to be the case when multiple labels from different countries are involved with a release.

I imagine the "Canada Only" message is there for legal reasons. New Damage probably only has a limited license which restricts distribution outside of Canada. It's not that they won't sell outside of Canada, they just technically aren't supposed to. This seems to be the case when multiple labels from different countries are involved with a release.

true good point.  I didn't have any problems with 24hundred from Australia so I wasn't sure.  I initially thought it was a way to allow canadian residents a chance to buy rare items instead of selling a good portion of their inventory to other countries. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...