FS: Moonshake Records "Castlevania" Capcom / Nintendo soundtrack LP colored vinyl /666 handnumbered

mrrom92

Features songs from the castlevania series, pressed as a 45rpm 12" LP pressed on bloodsplattered white wax and handnumbered out of a pressing of 666 copies (this one is #223)

Album is still in the original plastic outer and unplayed.

Jacket features Simon Belmont cracking his whip in an homage to The Clash.

Price - $45 ppd within US

Will ship internationally, let's talk

Nice! I'm about to buy one of those.

Actually happened unexpectedly while cratedigging, walked away with a really fat stack of 90's house/club 12", all from an ex-DJ's collection. The SNES was basically the last and only console I *didn't* have, so it was good day.

In my experience the SNES had the worst build quality of the classic consoles and the highest rate of hardware failure now 20+ years later. There are also a lot of board revisions. Mine needs a minor recapping on the main board and power supply, which I'll get around to eventually, but it plays fine for now. Just be sure to know what you're getting and test it as thoroughly as possible.

It's no longer allowed to be discussed on this forum.

That frustrates me because back before it "wasn't allowed" no one would tell me anything just his etsy shop and there has never been any records there since then so i have no clue where this "SUPERSECRETZ" store is 

why make it so difficult to enjoy music 

• 3 weeks later...

That frustrates me because back before it "wasn't allowed" no one would tell me anything just his etsy shop and there has never been any records there since then so i have no clue where this "SUPERSECRETZ" store is 

why make it so difficult to enjoy music 

Because it is a bootleg (illegal) record and he doesn't want to get shut down and/or sued....so he has added some hoops.  

• 2 weeks later...