FS/FT: Gates "Bloom & Breathe" ltd ed. /200 slipcover

Gumbo72203

Hey guys, I've got some stuff I'm looking to get rid of to help pay some bills and flesh out some other things in my collection.

My first offering is special limited edition of Gates "Bloom & Breathe" album that comes in a numbered outer slipcover. This is the super awesome-looking Coke Bottle Green with purple and oxblood splatter. So sick.

Per Discogs: Pressing Info:

200 Coke Bottle Green w/Grimace Purple & Oxblood Splatter + Custom screened LP jackets assembled and hand numbered by Gates.

This copy is sealed and unopened, and numbered 140/200. The slipcover has imperfections due to shipping, with bent corners on the jacket and the slipcover having some bends as well (it was not shipped in an outer plastic sleeve) but still looks great.

Ideally I'm looking to trade for a copy of If These Trees Could Talk - Above The Earth, Below The Sky (any variant).

Or, I'd like to more or less recoup my cost, so I'm asking $45, which includes Media Mail shipping.

I'll have more things for sale, with some stuff going for super cheap, so keep your eyes out!

Thanks guys!