PO: Frank Turner - The First Ten Years

Did anyone get an email order confirmation from Xtra Mile?

I remember having issues with the Mineral records last year. Can't remember if i ever got an order confirmation for those records or not....

I put my order in 72 minutes ago, just the paypal receipt, nothing from Xtra Mile. (yet)

Did anyone get an email order confirmation from Xtra Mile?

I remember having issues with the Mineral records last year. Can't remember if i ever got an order confirmation for those records or not....

I got my confirmation almost instantly after I placed my order. I ordered from the North America option though.

Was this after they initially went on sale at XtraMile? At the time I bought mine (pretty sure the day they went up) the only option was XtraMile

It was expensive because of the exchange rate. Wasn't my first time ordering from over seas, but the shipping price I remember being pretty expensive

Is your copy still the translucent green from the first press?

mine is a translucent green copy.

You can get it for 99,90€ from Flight 13 and Green Hell in germany:

Flight 13: https://www.flight13.com/details/frank-turner-first-ten-years-117365

Green Hell: http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/punk/detail_79026.html?page=1&searchstring=frank%20turner&bezeichnung=band_album&searchmediatype=-1&listcount=15

Both mailorders have only 50 copies, so be fast!

• 1 month later...

Just got an email from Xtra Mile.

"Dear Frank Turner box set owners,

Thank you so much for purchasing the box set from us, we are glad you chose to shop with us.

We are sorry to say that there will be a slight delay with the delivery of your box sets.

They were made within the EU and we have to get them shipped to the USA for delivery (we did this to ensure the US postage/packing was more cost effective for you). All being well these will be mailed out to you week commencing the 30th November. We apologise for the delay and we will endeavour to get them to you as quickly and as safely as possible. Thanks again for your patience.

If there are anymore delays we will let you know.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Xtra Mile Recordings"