PO: Frank Turner - The First Ten Years

The only correspondence I have from them is a confirmation of my order (after i sent them a msg asking if they rec'd my order). The only other thing they said at the time (Oct 27th) was:

I will be in touch again soon re the extra shipping costs - as we plan to offer you a unique discount for the store.

hope that sounds OK.

Thanks anthea

Update (for NA):

Hello, sorry for the delay with this update.

Your box sets have now arrived in the USA with our fulfilment company. They are in the process of being mailed out this week, so you should receive an email in the next few days about delivery.

Sorry again for the delay with your order, and we thank you for your patience and continued support.

Thanks for shopping with us.

Team Xtra Mile Recordings. Go!

I think it was like $15 cheaper.

my receipt doesn't break it down, but I paid a total of $140.32 for the NA listing.

thanks.  ya, i think the box set price was like $100 and shipping was $50 pre-NA shipping discount.  i'll touch base with them later but that's not as big of a difference as i assumed it might be.

mine arrived also.  looks lovely and i'm stoked to have it finally.  i just looked at my credit card statement and i was actually only charged $154.00 total, so i'm assuming the shipping charge was already adjusted because that's $11 and change less than what the order history total quoted me on before they changed the NA shipping rate.

I was also charged $154. Did you use the 10% off promo code I found when it first went on sale? That knocked about $12 off the original price.

oh ya! that's right, I ordered it over 2 months ago so I had forgotten that. I was trying to figure out how I got charged $154, thanks! hmm, guess I'll drop them an email asking about the additional difference from shipping.

Mine arrived today. Beautiful set. There's a very small gash in the spine of Ten For Ten, but if that's the only issue from a Transatlantic trip, I'm fine with that.

Did you get a 'shipped' notification? and if so, how long from notification to actual delivery? I received a pre ship notification with a tracking number a week ago with no movement at all since that happened.