PO -The Dillinger Escape Plan - First 3 Albums

223d8d6f-2728-4749-b322-c38ce35898f4.jpg

"In accordance with the label's ongoing 25th anniversary celebrations, Relapse and Party Smasher Inc. are proud to announce that the first three full-length releases from legendary extreme music pioneers THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN will see deluxe vinyl reissues this November! 

Calculating Infinity, the band's landmark debut, has not seen a vinyl release in 15 years (outside of a very limited picture disk printing in 2000), and will now be pressed on three exclusive colors. THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN's breakthrough 2004 record Miss Machine, which put the band on the map for mainstream and underground audiences alike, has not been pressed on vinyl in more than ten years, while the band's experimental 2007 full-length Ire Works will be repressed for the first time on vinyl in over eight years. BothMiss Machine and Ire Works will also be printed on three exclusive colors"

http://www.relapse.com/dillinger/

Went with the swirl for Ire Works, already have OPs of the other 2, though I might get the colors of those next pay day if they're still available.

I might sell/trade my slivers for the other variants at some point, but I think now I'd rather get the limited one since it will in theory be worth more so if I ever need to sell something in a pinch I can in theory have more. ***not that I intend to flip it, it's just nice to know that if something comes up you have an emergency fund of sorts