PO -The Dillinger Escape Plan - First 3 Albums

When in Europe can I get the euro variants? Seems like that'll be cheapest for me, postage wise.

I listed a number of places that seem to sell Relapse Euro editions a few pages back (and I'm sure there are more). Which is cheapest will depend on where in Europe you are. Doubt they'll be hard to find when they do go up.

Are we positive that these Bullmoose ones are the "retail" editions on colored vinyl?

I haven't been following the variants too closely, but I'm guessing they are unless there is an indie exclusive variant or something like that.  They have solid customer service, you could email them if you're really determined to get whatever retail is.

Are we positive that these Bullmoose ones are the "retail" editions on colored vinyl?

I haven't been following the variants too closely, but I'm guessing they are unless there is an indie exclusive variant or something like that.  They have solid customer service, you could email them if you're really determined to get whatever retail is.

Thanks for the compliment, alli.

Calculating is "Halloween Orange," Ire Works is "electric blue," and Miss Machine is "coke bottle green." The colors kind of go along with colors on the covers. We'll have mockups on our site in a couple of minutes in case anybody wants to look.

Chris

Thanks for the compliment, alli.

Calculating is "Halloween Orange," Ire Works is "electric blue," and Miss Machine is "coke bottle green." The colors kind of go along with colors on the covers. We'll have mockups on our site in a couple of minutes in case anybody wants to look.

Chris

So did you guys pre-sell out of Calculating and Miss Machine already?  They're already showing as out of stock / rare items while Ire Works just shows up for pre-order.

So did you guys pre-sell out of Calculating and Miss Machine already?  They're already showing as out of stock / rare items while Ire Works just shows up for pre-order.

Sorry about that. We added a bunch of new releases to our database today and those got munched. Thanks for the heads up. We fixed it and you should be good to go. Sorry for the trouble!

• 2 weeks later...