PO -The Dillinger Escape Plan - First 3 Albums

Just be patient and you'll find out! It will arrive when it arrives, ya know?

I think patience on packages is a dying art form.  Funny that people are so antsy to get pressings of albums that have been out for 8+ years.  What's another few weeks or months for that matter?

Did you miss the pictures on the previous page of the records that were received and would indicate that yes, they are shipping?  Relapse sends shipping notifications, but when they do, they're sporadic.  Welcome to the game, rookie.

so says the guy thats been on the board since 2010 to the guy thats been on the board since 2007. maybe someday ill be as cool as you.

so says the guy thats been on the board since 2010 to the guy thats been on the board since 2007. maybe someday ill be as cool as you.

Maybe someday you'll be able to say you've touched a boob that wasn't your mom's. Or, maybe someday you'll learn how to insert a comma or start a sentence with a capital letter, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. 

You would think having been here 3 years longer you would have learned a thing or 2 about Relapse and their lack of providing tracking info for pretty much every order they ship.  Plus, dude posted one post before yours with a picture of the records and then you ask if they're shipping?  C'MON MAN!

Maybe someday you'll be able to say you've touched a boob that wasn't your mom's. Or, maybe someday you'll learn how to insert a comma or start a sentence with a capital letter, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. 

You would think having been here 3 years longer you would have learned a thing or 2 about Relapse and their lack of providing tracking info for pretty much every order they ship.  Plus, dude posted one post before yours with a picture of the records and then you ask if they're shipping?  C'MON MAN!

Chill, man  B)

For anyone that's received theirs, does Calculating Infinity actually have a spine you can read? It's never had a proper single-sleeve release, just a fold over flap sleeve which is super lame and why I always avoided it.

That seems like a pretty silly reason to avoid a release.

That orange/black variant of Calculating matches the artwork so well!

For anyone that's received theirs, does Calculating Infinity actually have a spine you can read? It's never had a proper single-sleeve release, just a fold over flap sleeve which is super lame and why I always avoided it.

Two pages back this was answered. Not a foldover, regular single-pocket sleeve.

You should support original, creative releases versus uninspired packaging because this vinyl bubble is quickly sucking the life out of the literal endless possibilities for any pressing.

I - for one - would pay extra for anything that isn't in a standard jacket (or standard gatefold) for pretty much any release in my collection.