PO -The Dillinger Escape Plan - First 3 Albums

• 3 weeks later...

I tried using their new site yesterday and i really dislike it.

Was trying to do like 4 different things and it keeps routing me back to the home page. Their prior site was just fine. They also have a ton of stuff up that has been sold out for quite some time. That is pointless

I just realized it was changed last night when I was trying to look up a few pending orders.  I agree, the new site is pretty bad and the old site was much better.  I don't understand why they made the change, they just updated to that new site a few years ago.

• 8 months later...
On 06/10/2015 at 7:17 PM, zerohacker said:

223d8d6f-2728-4749-b322-c38ce35898f4.jpg

"In accordance with the label's ongoing 25th anniversary celebrations, Relapse and Party Smasher Inc. are proud to announce that the first three full-length releases from legendary extreme music pioneers THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN will see deluxe vinyl reissues this November! 

Calculating Infinity, the band's landmark debut, has not seen a vinyl release in 15 years (outside of a very limited picture disk printing in 2000), and will now be pressed on three exclusive colors. THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN's breakthrough 2004 record Miss Machine, which put the band on the map for mainstream and underground audiences alike, has not been pressed on vinyl in more than ten years, while the band's experimental 2007 full-length Ire Works will be repressed for the first time on vinyl in over eight years. BothMiss Machine and Ire Works will also be printed on three exclusive colors"

http://www.relapse.com/dillinger/

On 24/10/2015 at 4:01 PM, mesi said:

IISmRdb.jpg

The Euro import of Ire Works is red and blue in the top image (bottom right) but red and darker red in the bottom one (top left). I recently laid my hands on one and it is the red/red combination. Does anyone have a copy to compare it with? The Discogs entry:

https://www.discogs.com/Dillinger-Escape-Plan-Ire-Works/release/7598885

Says blue and red and has disabled images of both, so it's not much help.

22 minutes ago, ExtraFox said:

The Euro import of Ire Works is red and blue in the top image (bottom right) but red and darker red in the bottom one (top left). I recently laid my hands on one and it is the red/red combination. Does anyone have a copy to compare it with? The Discogs entry:

https://www.discogs.com/Dillinger-Escape-Plan-Ire-Works/release/7598885

Says blue and red and has disabled images of both, so it's not much help.

Hey Alex - I have the Euro import of all three (ordered from Relapse at release) and it's also the red/darker red merge. Funny enough, it still has a hype sticker on the sleeve stating "hot pink/electric blue merge". I'm assuming Pirate's Press may have botched the pressing. I don't think there was ever really any mention of anything changing.

13 minutes ago, GhostTrail said:

Hey Alex - I have the Euro import of all three (ordered from Relapse at release) and it's also the red/darker red merge. Funny enough, it still has a hype sticker on the sleeve stating "hot pink/electric blue merge". I'm assuming Pirate's Press may have botched the pressing. I don't think there was ever really any mention of anything changing.

Thanks. Mine doesn't have the colour on the sticker (just the 25th anniversary stuff). I guess no-one on Discogs has actually paid attention to what they are selling.

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

For everyone who loves their S p L a T t E r V i N y L s

https://store.relapse.com/b/the-dillinger-escape-plan/12in

Fuck the color I’m just stoked to get these.

...they do look neat though, and don’t sound like overkill color wise.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received Calculating and Miss Machine yesterday! The CaIculating Infinity remains one of my all time favorite albums! From start to finish, I still can't decide which is my favorite! Luckily the album isn't very long, lol. Not too impressed with the color pattern. Really wished I didn't sleep on the 2015 vinyl reissue...

18 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Just received Calculating and Miss Machine yesterday! The CaIculating Infinity remains one of my all time favorite albums! From start to finish, I still can't decide which is my favorite! Luckily the album isn't very long, lol. Not too impressed with the color pattern. Really wished I didn't sleep on the 2015 vinyl reissue...

I guess you ordered from the US-store?

1 hour ago, KaitouG said:

Newbury pressings up

Calculating Infinity (Orange & Clear Split With Black Splatter) - /300

Miss Machine (Orange In Clear With Blue Splatter) - /300

Ire Works (Blue In Clear With Black Splatter) - 300

Oof. Not for those prices. Especially with the relapse ones still available. They do look nice though. I'd have preferred some magenta somewhere on Ire Works if I were picking these up though. And death to splits. Sound floor is always fucked up on the splits I get... makes my pressing of maudlin of the Well's Leaving Your Body Map unlistenable and I have yet to find one that doesn't sound like ass.

• 11 months later...