PO -The Dillinger Escape Plan - First 3 Albums

Whats the demand like for this band? Am I ok waiting until friday or do they sell like crazy. Really shouldnt be buying things lol.

AFAIK cultish following but not a ton of people because it's weird music. You should be able to snag one Friday I'd think.

Does PP bill before ship? I didn't think stores could now from something I read but I don't remember where I read it.

It says at the bottom of the OP "three exclusive colors" for Miss Machine and Ire... Unannounced deluxe gatefolds perhaps? The concept pictures make these all look like single jacket sleeves. Anyone have any info on this other variant??

If they are I'm going to end up with two copies and I'm going to be pissed I bought something twice, but I really want gatefolds.

It says at the bottom of the OP "three exclusive colors" for Miss Machine and Ire... Unannounced deluxe gatefolds perhaps? The concept pictures make these all look like single jacket sleeves. Anyone have any info on this other variant??

There are retail colors too.  The breakdown is in each listing on the site.

Will get all 3 variants when they reach EU distros.

I know I'm from the UK 'n' all, but I just don't get how deathwish shipping is not quite, but near enough half the price of Relapse.

The 'Mailorder Exclusive' ones aren't going to hit EU distros or any other distros other than Relapse.

I expect the Orange/Black will be sold over here by someone and the Orange will only be retail for the USA / North America.

Calculating Infinity First Reissue Press

1500 x Orange / Black Merge Standard Gram *European Import*

550 x Orange Standard Gram *Retail Exclusive*

250 x Relapse 25th Anniversary Silver Standard Gram *Mailorder Exclusive*

Miss Machine

1500 x Coke Bottle Green / White Merge With Rainbow Splatter Standard Gram *European Import*

550 x Coke Bottle Green Standard Gram *Retail Exclusive*

Ire Works

1500 x Hot Pink / Electric Blue Merge Standard Gram *European Import*

550 x Coke Bottle Green Standard Gram *Retail Exclusive*

So, are these sourced from the CD or mp3 or what? Have been saying this 10 times already, but when it comes to vinyl, Relapse office didnt even have a turntable for the longest time (judging by the records they have released in the last 10 years).

This music is some intense stuff, so the only way this would work is if these are mastered for vinyl.

So, are these sourced from the CD or mp3 or what? Have been saying this 10 times already, but when it comes to vinyl, Relapse office didnt even have a turntable for the longest time (judging by the records they have released in the last 10 years).

This music is some intense stuff, so the only way this would work is if these are mastered for vinyl.

Neurosis sounded great, I'd assume these will be nice packages too

I expect the Orange/Black will be sold over here by someone...

Apologies for quoting myself.

Previous Relapse releases marked as European Imports in their US store can be purchased in Europe from places like Nuclear Blast, Napalm, RecordstoreX, HHR and Juno, so probably not a good idea to import them from the USA with all the VAT that entails.

what the fuck...

...hope to find the EU ones in some EU distro... I got a calculating OP, but damn that orange/black looks amazing

Previous Relapse releases marked as European Imports in their US store can be purchased in Europe from places like Nuclear Blast, Napalm, RecordstoreX, HHR and Juno, so probably not a good idea to import them from the USA with all the VAT that entails.