PO: Lil BUB - Science & Magic

Taken from Pitchfork:

Internet famous cat Lil Bub has bonded with Steve Albini, appeared on Meow the Jewels, and collaborated with Andrew W.K. (among others). Now, she's got her own album. Science & Magic is out December 4 via Joyful Noise. Find the album's trailer below.

In addition to the regular pressing, a limited run of 500 VIP copies of the album come with special artwork and a signature from Bub. One quarter of the album's net profits will go to Lil BUB's Big FUND for the ASPCA to benefit special needs pets.

Andrew W.K. had this to say about Lil Bub's new album:

It may seem impossible that a cat could compose an entire album of carefully crafted instrumental music, but BUB is not simply "a cat". She came from the deep unknown, on an intergalactic mission to help the people and animals of earth with her magic, talents, and otherworldly wisdom. I can attest to her power—the time I spent with her absolutely made me a better person. 

The songs on this album are the soundtrack to BUB's universal adventure, and a soundtrack to the universe itself. You'll feel transported by the music's stimulating spirit, and taken to places beyond your imagination's limits, all the while experiencing the sonic aura of BUB's loving and compassionate presence.

BUB is more than just a "muse"; she wrote this music and used the musicians on this album (BUB's dude, Mike, and his close friend Matt, who is also the official bubbysitter), as her creative vessels to get the music from inside of her spirit and into your mind. If it weren't for BUB, this music would not exist.

Science & Magic:

01 Hello Earth
02 New Gravity
03 Assimilation
04 A Friend
05 GOOD JOB
06 Another Voyage
07 Science and Magic
08 Space Sister
09 Earth Sister
10 Rebirth

I passed on Meow the Jewels, but I'm gonna buy the shit out of this!  I've met Bub three times now, she's pretty awesome... and her dude Mike is in the band Memory Map who are also awesome.

Please tell me you live in the same Apartment building as this cat.

You can't possibly have gone out of your way to meet a cat 3 separate times.

Please tell me you live in the same Apartment building as this cat.

You can't possibly have gone out of your way to meet a cat 3 separate times

I wish.

Yes, I have.

To put it in perspective though, I was a fan of Memory Map first and took my records to be signed by Mike the first 2 times.  The third time was at Cat Con here in L.A., which makes me seem crazy again.

• 2 months later...

I'm in the same spot yancey47 is.

I also had not received any information on the new Kishi Bashi live album that came out. I pre-ordered the plain black version, and after 4 emails over the last 8 days they finally responded to tell me that the black version was the last to arrive at their facility (3-4 weeks late). On my 4th email I cc'd the general info as well as the mail order email address so they may have pushed them to respond to me.

I've typically had good experiences with them so this seems a little out of character, could just be holiday madness.