FALLOUT 3 VINYL BOX SET AND PICTURE DISC LP

lk8ByAL.jpg

6tNtd8B.jpg

SPACELAB9 ANNOUNCES FALLOUT® 3 VINYL BOX SET AND PICTURE DISC LP

October 8th, 2015 – Calling all vault dwellers! Strap on your Pip-Boy, arm yourself with some RadAway and traverse the Capital Wasteland as SPACELAB9 announces two epic vinyl record releases – Fallout 3: Original Game Soundtrack Deluxe Vinyl Box Set and Fallout 3: Original Game Soundtrack Picture Disc LP.

Because Fallout fans everywhere demanded it, SPACELAB9 has answered the call with two distinct vinyl record volumes for the discriminating Wastelander, both coming November 13th. The Fallout 3 Picture Disc LP is decorated with original key art from the game and features 14 tracks in an extremely limited edition, available exclusively from Hot Topic.

For those fans that crave the extended experience, a deluxe box set edition has been created and is available exclusively from the official Bethesda store at http://store.bethsoft.com. This deluxe three LP and one 7” vinyl record volume is on blue vinyl and includes the full game score, clocking in at over 80 minutes. A box set of unprecedented quality, this mammoth volume is packaged in a four pocket, three gatefold jacket which is housed in a full color, heavy board-stock slipcover.

I'm probably going to end up getting the box set just because I'm a huge fan of the game. Like the Last of Us box set, it's not something I would spin a lot, maybe once a year or so, but it would just be cool to own because the game is so awesome and it's not a bad score. Basically I'm just posting for the star

afraid of what this price tag is going to be. there's a $500 snowboard on there for reference, haha.

Ya but it's a nvrsmr snowboard which runs about 500$ anyway. That's a pretty standard price. This think just better come in at like 70ish tops. I want this really badly. But I won't be able to justify over that.

Ya but it's a nvrsmr snowboard which runs about 500$ anyway. That's a pretty standard price. This think just better come in at like 70ish tops. I want this really badly. But I won't be able to justify over that.

Idk how you could justify that much on a soundtrack period.