FEST 14 vinyl and release exclusives (needs updates)

hey guys.

this is just going to be a placeholder for a bit but since I am going down again this year 

figured it would be nice to start posting some fest exclusives,

ill do my best to keep this up to date if you guys want.

thanks.

see you down there.

---------

so far: 

chris farren's xmas lp - /30 hand-stamped

Fest edtion of Roger Harvey's new lp - black/blue color variant

Worlds Scariest Police Chases - Adolf Hipster 7" - screen printed b-side fest variant

25 Test Presses of the Karbomb/Seagulls split from Say-10

Edmonton - No - Screen printed test press /30

Awkward Age - We Could Be Anywhere - looks like 2 alternate covers, both /8

red copies of Against Me! - New Wave available at Fest.

Fat Music for Fest compilation (2 color variants)

• 2 weeks later...

Chisel Records (Canada) has two Fest exclusives:

https://www.facebook.com/chiselrecords/photos/a.10152224624241131.1073741828.290828471130/10153548024816131/?type=3&theater

Edmonton - No - Screen printed test press /30

Awkward Age - We Could Be Anywhere - looks like 2 alternate covers, both /8

Just go to ARROW'S AIM. (Subtle record store pimping, there... did you notice?)

Thems will haveth NO IDEA stuffs there! They "may" even have a few potentially "unexpected" ultra-limited records, leftovers, and (most certainly) a couple hundred TEST PRESSINGS for sale.*

* CRUSADES needs to record. Let's get fancy!

ARROW'S AIM will NOT have any of the mailorder-only records at the store... like the limited-to-100 colors of: RADON / WORTHWHILE WAY, RADON / SHALLOW CUTS, KINDLING "Galaxies" 12"EP, BASEMENT BENDERS "Lydiad" LP+7"... Those are going to sell out via mailorder. Just so you know / FYI. That said, there MAY BE other colors at AA that are "exciting" to some "protozoa and other single-celled creatures" as well as record nerds and barre-chord enthusiasts.

NOTE: This year No Idea will celebrate it's second anniversary of NOT doing the parking lot sale. Go to ARROW'S AIM instead. The lines are shorter, they are open longer hours, they have AIR CONDITIONING, and --get this-- they have like 20,000 used records that will melt your minds. And a few thousand new-release records too. In fact, I'm going to go there right now and buy all the good stuff first! Sorry!

FAT should be announcing their comp any day now, too. I'd be surprised if they didn't do one this year.

It doesn't look like they are doing one. They mentioned in June that Rockfest would be their last festival comp: https://instagram.com/p/3ztJ5DA_3N/?taken-by=fat_wreck

I have a feeling they may print some flexi's like they did for Riot Fest Chicago.

It doesn't look like they are doing one. They mentioned in June that Rockfest would be their last festival comp: https://instagram.com/p/3ztJ5DA_3N/?taken-by=fat_wreck

I have a feeling they may print some flexi's like they did for Riot Fest Chicago.

Hmm.. Maybe they meant that was the end of the "Greetings from..." series and that Fat Music For Fest People is totally separate?

fat announced their comp today/

And so the annual migration to Florida is about to begin, but we’re no snowbirds, we’re going to The Fest in Gainesville! We’ll be bringing a selection of vinyl, a Fest exclusive t-shirt, and a super limited-edition version of the new Fat comp with an exclusive jacket and two different colored vinyl options! So come by our table and hang out! We’ll be at both Pre-Fest and Fest registrations! And then let’s live like we fucking mean it!

Fest_Comp_5_rgb_450.jpg