PO Soon - The Ship Thieves

Addendum: I spoke to Matt just now and he says someone named Rob contacted him about his Ship Thieves record. This may be rc87 from this board. If so, sounds like all is settled... and without my involvement... all handled the normal way, haha!

Remember: we will help when we can reasonably do so. We are music nerds, first and foremost. We try to make the records we want to have ourselves.

Ok, since everybody here seems to think it's awesome to order one color record and get a different color....who would like to trade me for an actual green? According to some people my mostly blue/a tiny amount of green is a "rarer variant" and someone will be glad to switch. Don't forget, even though the record I'm offering is not green..."they call it green", so no big deal.

Strange, it seems no one wants to trade their awesome green copy that goes perfectly with the cover art for my crappy mess version.

Not even dusted by space, too busy listening to his/her nice green copy and posting super witty gifs. 

My version is basically Danny DeVito in the movie "Twins", all the leftover crap. Guess I'll wait for them to show up on Ebay and get the one I actually paid for. 

Strange, it seems no one wants to trade their awesome green copy that goes perfectly with the cover art for my crappy mess version.

Not even dusted by space, too busy listening to his/her nice green copy and posting super witty gifs.

My version is basically Danny DeVito in the movie "Twins", all the leftover crap. Guess I'll wait for them to show up on Ebay and get the one I actually paid for.

Just sell it to me for cost. That should solve the first part of your problem.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Perhaps we're being too harsh on young rc87. He described the aforementioned non-green record as a "POS...abomination." Maybe the unmixed green/blue vinyl pellets created the visage of Donald Trump in the record. That would be disturbing.

ST_DT_zps5ajkk8hf.jpg

Making Vinyl Great Again.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Perhaps we're being too harsh on young rc87. He described the aforementioned non-green record as a "POS...abomination." Maybe the unmixed green/blue vinyl pellets created the visage of Donald Trump in the record. That would be disturbing.

ST_DT_zps5ajkk8hf.jpg

• 1 month later...