PO Now - Paramore Reissues (RIOT, All We Know Is Falling, Brand New Eyes)

So after a little over 3 weeks it finally arrived. I'm sure my call to FedEx and USPS helped it actually get here since the day after I called it was actually scanned at my local post office and ready for delivery today.

I didn't realize it came with a digital download too so I finally have O' Star and This Circle to listen to on my iPod!

So after a little over 3 weeks it finally arrived. I'm sure my call to FedEx and USPS helped it actually get here since the day after I called it was actually scanned at my local post office and ready for delivery today.

I didn't realize it came with a digital download too so I finally have O' Star and This Circle to listen to on my iPod!

Same here, Finally Mine came in the Mail Aswell from HotTopic after 21 Days! Maybe its a California thing, or just my location. but everytime i order from them they take like 3 weeks to delivery me even a shirt! Which is weird because I buy vinyl from a Ebay Seller from Ontario, Canada & receive my vinyl from them in like 5 days! either way im happy with this record. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/6/2019 at 8:27 PM, Derek™ said:

Every once in a great while I find myself wondering how Zay's life is progressing or regressing.

I got really nostalgic thinking of older VC, read through all the Zay Zay stuff and saw this thread immediately after. I came in here thinking the same thing! Pointless bump but damn, this forum seems really dead now so I find myself sadly reading old threads. Just finished 100+ pages of the ETR scandal as well.

49 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

I got really nostalgic thinking of older VC, read through all the Zay Zay stuff and saw this thread immediately after. I came in here thinking the same thing! Pointless bump but damn, this forum seems really dead now so I find myself sadly reading old threads. Just finished 100+ pages of the ETR scandal as well.

The forums are way more dead than usual.  Especially that Everything Else board.  It’s a little depressing but I guess it streamlines actual news and links, and keeps the board truly relevant as a tool to stay in the loop with most things vinyl.

I don’t know how it came up but someone mentioned that thread from a few years back where we all voted on our favorite albums, A-Z.  Really enjoyed reading through that again – especially the shit-show that ensued when Lebowski uniroincally said music doesn’t count if it doesn’t have vocals or lyrics.  Good times.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

The forums are way more dead than usual.  Especially that Everything Else board.  It’s a little depressing but I guess it streamlines actual news and links, and keeps the board truly relevant as a tool to stay in the loop with most things vinyl.

Yeah, this board's really slowed down in recent years. Kinda depressing.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I don’t know how it came up but someone mentioned that thread from a few years back where we all voted on our favorite albums, A-Z.  Really enjoyed reading through that again – especially the shit-show that ensued when Lebowski uniroincally said music doesn’t count if it doesn’t have vocals or lyrics.  Good times.

Ahhhh I remember that. I think I was a lot more grumpy at that time and raged on him pretty hard.

1 hour ago, scottheisel said:

Yeah, this board's really slowed down in recent years. Kinda depressing.

I don’t know if it’s just “the hobby” tapering out, or if other platforms like Chorus.fm and VMP have established some safe havens for similar discussions.  I know VC is probably the least newcomer-friendly of the bunch, but I’ve at least tried to tone it down on the new hazing over the years.  As cliché as it sounds - and without trying to sound like a VC veteran - I really do miss some of those older days.

15 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

Ahhhh I remember that. I think I was a lot more grumpy at that time and raged on him pretty hard.

I think there were a handful of us who harped on him pretty hard, haha.  It was a good read.