PO Now - Paramore Reissues (RIOT, All We Know Is Falling, Brand New Eyes)

I'd have that attitude if I had the cash to back it up.

I didn't until recently. Been in a pinch with my living situation. No friends available as roommates, and nowhere affordable on my own, so I've been staying with my parents while I explore my options. Last roommate fucked me over pretty harshly, so I've been lucky by having their sympathy.

I didn't until recently. Been in a pinch with my living situation. No friends available as roommates, and nowhere affordable on my own, so I've been staying with my parents while I explore my options. Last roommate fucked me over pretty harshly, so I've been lucky by having their sympathy.

Damn :/ hope that situation improves man. Sorry to hear it.

Damn :/ hope that situation improves man. Sorry to hear it.

Thanks. I've definitely been taking advantage of it. Besides, I'm at work a lot and have a good social life, so spending half my income on a place to sleep seems ridiculous at this point. My records and job are about the only things keeping me from being a nomad haha.

Thanks. I've definitely been taking advantage of it. Besides, I'm at work a lot and have a good social life, so spending half my income on a place to sleep seems ridiculous at this point. My records and job are about the only things keeping me from being a nomad haha.

Sounds like the good life to me :)

Just compared my new re issue copy of Riot to my original white vinyl and apart from the obvious like colour it's a completely different pressing, the amount of runout is totally different as are the matrix markings in the dead wax. The sleeve though is identical.

I've never seen one of the original black vinyl Riots but always understood they were the same pressing as the white and the blue so I wonder if the original tooling was lost or damaged and new tooling had to made which is why it's not been repressed before.

Also I've got new re pressings of BNE and AWKIF on the way so will be interested to see if those are different pressings to my originals as well.

Wish hot topic would reserve records cause I need that awkif.

Are you worried about it selling out? I believe Travis said HT is putting them up 11/20 so if for some reason it sells quickly and you don't get one of those, FBR is putting them in their webstore on 12/4 and they usually go up around 12PM EST. I'm assuming its just 2,000 copies for HT and 2,000 for the FBR webstore.