Marilyn Manson Reissues?

6 hours ago, ntslash said:

Where did you get it from? 

Could be a false trigger to print a label based on expected arrival date depending on what store you ordered from. 

Wal-Mart, it was sent via FedEx and it looks like it's en route.

Label was created Shepherdsville, KY US and is in transit going thru LOUISVILLE, KY. Looks legit.  A lot of my records begin their destination from there

Edited by faaip de oiad
FedEx

yeah, there's 1 listing for it on discogs for over $300 USD lol.  anyone that receives one of these is going to have an instant expensive resell value record.  And again... i still have a sealed bootleg that i'd be willing to sell to someone at cost+shipping.  think i paid $50 for it.  DM me if you're interested.

Well I gotta say, aside from a few plastic shavings from the spindle hole, this is an excellent pressing. Both records are flat as can be. Admittedly i only listened to the Omega. But it's pretty Dope.

I'm still a bit confused as to the drama behind this release. But I'm glad I finally have some MM in my collection. Now we need to go backward. I want Antichrist, children and portrait. Let's do this!

15 hours ago, faaip de oiad said:

Well I gotta say, aside from a few plastic shavings from the spindle hole, this is an excellent pressing. Both records are flat as can be. Admittedly i only listened to the Omega. But it's pretty Dope.

I'm still a bit confused as to the drama behind this release. But I'm glad I finally have some MM in my collection. Now we need to go backward. I want Antichrist, children and portrait. Let's do this!

Not sure how you feel about boots, but I've got all 3 of those previous albums you mentioned in boot-form and they all sound good to me, albeit they all sound like the CD.  Grace records in Arizona has a few of them in stock last I checked their site.  Also Holywood if you like that album.  I just don't feel like official pressings of any of those are in the near future.

22 hours ago, faaip de oiad said:

Yeah, this thing sounds very good. Very fortunate that Banquet honoured their PO.  

On 8/12/2023 at 7:45 AM, vinyl addict said:

I have all of these and then some for sale. Including both presses of Portrait of an American Family

I'm afraid to ask how much you're asking for, lol! I paid 50 for Mechanical and I'd struggle(mentally) to pay for anything over that, let alone $200 for a VG copy of Children on Disco! lol. Antichrist is at the top for obvious reasons. I'm sure it's on everyone's want list tho. Anyways, Portrait would be at the bottom of the 3. 

But on a different note, I've noticed that you've been offing some of your collection? What else you got that I may be more inclined to, um, pay? Anyways, you can DM me your list. Thx for the offer