Marilyn Manson Reissues?

There is no dynamic at all, it is just you continuing to pass hate along. I am just mentioning it when I see it. Not trying to start a fight, you just seem negative at times to me. 

To reiterate what I've said to you before...I have no animosity toward anyone on this site. How could I? I don't know many of these people in real life. Telling him he's the worst is much nicer than what I could have said.

What is he the worst at? Who knows.

Who is telling him he's the worst? Some random person on the internet. Seems easy enough to brush off, yes?

Vague, hyperbolic replies to someone seem pretty soft as far as "hate" goes.

You may think I'm just "passing on hate" but in reality I think you just take things a little to harshly.

Yeah a couple guys in here seem a little bitter. Prob cause they missed the red ht pressing a few yrs back that I'm spinning right now. Don't worry guys, its coming in 2024.

I was about to type out an actual response to that, but I'm finding it hard to decide whether he's purposefully being a dick or just fucking around like Rez would.

I like some Marilyn Manson.

Some is just "okay."

While some is as lame as this unnecessary thread.

For the sake of clarity most RumInt (rumored intelligence) results in a thread and is subsequently confirmed or denied leading to an exploding thread (Paramore for example) or a thread abandonment.

My point is that this thread had potential and it failed.

Also, any possible hint of MM repressed will ABSOLUTELY explode onto these boards like a teenage boy on a dirty magazine.

I like some Marilyn Manson.

Some is just "okay."

While some is as lame as this unnecessary thread.

For the sake of clarity most RumInt (rumored intelligence) results in a thread and is subsequently confirmed or denied leading to an exploding thread (Paramore for example).

My point is that this thread had potential and it failed.

Also, any possible hint of MM repressed will ABSOLUTELY explode onto these boards like a teenage boy on a dirty magazine.

The way that post ^ was arranged had me excited for an acrostic poem when I got to the end.

Dominic

Adores

Really

Nice poems