FS:Everything in Transit (2nd press), Futures (1st press), Goodness Pt.1 Lathe and Ashes of the Wake

cemeterytapes

Hey all! So I have a few records to sell. They're on eBay too, but I can do better on pricing for VC folk. The first is a copy of the 2nd press of Everything in Transit by Jack's Mannequin. This is the single LP press. NM jacket and vinyl. Ebay listing with pictures is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331776745156?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Asking $90 on ebay, but will do $80 shipped (priority mail) for it payed for as merchandise through Paypal, NOT AS A GIFT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second record is an original press of Futures by Jimmy Eat World with the etched D-side. It was sealed when I bought it from it's original owner in 2011. Records are NM and sleeve is VG+ because of corner dinging as visible in the pictures on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/331776738085?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Asking $50 on ebay, but will do $45 shipped (priority mail) for it payed for as merchandise through Paypal, NOT AS A GIFT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The third record is the lathe cut of Goodness Pt. 1 by The Hotelier. Numbered 128/200. Bought at a show a few months ago and played maybe once or twice. http://www.ebay.com/itm/331773425065?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Asking $25 on ebay but will do $20 shipped (media mail) for it payed for as merchandise through Paypal, NOT AS A GIFT.

The final record is a copy of Ashes of the Wake by Lamb of God on black vinyl. I'm the original owner and played it once or twice, so it's NM. Looking for $18 shipped (media mail) for it payed for as merchandise through Paypal, NOT AS A GIFT.

Thanks for looking ya'll! If you see something you're interested in PM me ASAP so I can take the eBay listing down and give you first dibs! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...