PO NOW!: Look Mexico - Uniola (Tiny Engines, 6/24/16)

^^^ is that your happy dance?

Haha, indeed! Happy dance + Vin Diesel.

I was luckily able to get a "scratch & dent" copy of "This is Animal Music" from Suburban Home back in the day. Love this band, can't wait to hear this. New Look Mexico AND Signals Midwest next spring/summer? Heck yes.

Haha, indeed! Happy dance + Vin Diesel.

I was luckily able to get a "scratch & dent" copy of "This is Animal Music" from Suburban Home back in the day. Love this band, can't wait to hear this. New Look Mexico AND Signals Midwest next spring/summer? Heck yes.

new signals record is already sounding big.

Dug though all of my old black and white photo days contact sheets last weekend and found a whole roll from them at Cave9....where I bought This Is Animal Music on vinyl from them black and white vinyl oddly enough (and where one of their old shirts with all of the different zoo-esque animals was from). Back when Tyson was still playing bass for them....when they ended their sets with Beastie Boys covers of No Sleep Till Brooklyn

• 3 months later...

god im so stoked, i remember there being like a vertical one minute cell phone video of a couple new parts posted somewhere that sounded so good.  these dudes are truly riffsmiths, and while their "departure period" had its hits and misses, it seems like this will fall more in line with Animal Music n Gasp Asp.

god im so stoked, i remember there being like a vertical one minute cell phone video of a couple new parts posted somewhere that sounded so good. these dudes are truly riffsmiths, and while their "departure period" had its hits and misses, it seems like this will fall more in line with Animal Music n Gasp Asp.

What's wrong with their last album?