PO NOW!: Look Mexico - Uniola (Tiny Engines, 6/24/16)

Heck yeah! Didn't know this was a thing until seeing this now. 

offtopic I have the TIAM /100 black-cream half/half that I might let go. try me.

I've got this too and it's one of my favorite variants. I believe I paid $33ppd for it a year or two back from someone here. 

Heck yeah! Didn't know this was a thing until seeing this now.

I've got this too and it's one of my favorite variants. I believe I paid $33ppd for it a year or two back from someone here.

Bought my copy from them before their show the day they got them....happened to be eating at the same place as them pre-show and they had just picked up the LPs from their friends' place....I still miss Tyson on Bass......and Beastie Boys covers

I want to preorder cause i love the new song but i wasn't super into everything after TIAM. I thought it all was just ok and i would hate to order this and think it's just ok also.

Anyone want to sell me This is Animal Music?

Ha! I finally purchased one from a member on here. Later ended up selling it back because he totally missed it. Now I miss it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Full downloads are available through bandcamp ($6), and pretty sure Tiny Engines is sending downloads to people who preordered the vinyl. I love this album.

Correct. Got my download last night and any orders placed at this point get instant downloads. Haven't listened yet though :/

On 6/8/2016 at 6:18 PM, GradedOnACurve said:

Doesn't surprise me unfortunately. Band is super underrated.

Very True.  When I saw them in Athens, GA my girlfriend and I were literally the only paying people at the show.  The other 10 people in the room were the opening bands and bartenders.  It was a great show, it's just a shame that more people didn't come out.

The new album sounds amazing from what I've heard from the 3 songs on spotify, I think I'll wait to listen to the whole album when I get my vinyl in.