PO Soon: Trophy Scars - Darkness , Oh Hell

Per the Trophy Scars Facebook:

"Today marks the 5th anniversary of Darkness, Oh Hell. And yes we will be pressing a very special batch of 500 vinyl. It will be beautiful and remastered specifically for the vinyl format. Preorder date will be announced soon as will the art and package details. New Merch will be up in the shop next week. This is a release you're not going to want to pass up."

Will update when relevant.

Thinking maybe this is the album art (linked below), which is the same problem I had with Bad Luck where I didn't like it as much as the original, but just stoked to have the opportunity to have the music on vinyl regardless.

https://www.facebook.com/trophyscarsband/photos/a.431445394020.225775.46420249020/10153230982834021/?type=3&theater

Thinking maybe this is the album art (linked below), which is the same problem I had with Bad Luck where I didn't like it as much as the original, but just stoked to have the opportunity to have the music on vinyl regardless.

https://www.facebook.com/trophyscarsband/photos/a.431445394020.225775.46420249020/10153230982834021/?type=3&theater

I'm OK with this, to be honest I've always

thought the original was kinda cheesy.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...