[Update 09/30: dandelion hands - IAIYH & kill evan] Official driptapes thread

I am kinda bummed that the cool blue glitter ones aren't in the bundle, but it makes sense since the green is cheaper. Still excited tho.

Yes, this is the reasoning! Plus we wanted the cool glitters to be around a bit

The greens will be pretty cool too though with the imprinting and i think they fit the album nicely! 

I love this bundle, I cant wait for that VHS!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Only thing I need to complete the collection now is a DH is dead!! vol.1. :ph34r:

:D it really means a lot that you feel that way, i wasn't sure if anybody would be interested in a vhs but a video tape s something i've wanted to do forever so I figured it would be a fun little extra! gonna try to make a brief video for consensual abduction for the vhs as well because they're 10 minute lengths. 

and DH is dead!! vol.1 was culminated mostly from songs included in the discography bundle, so in a way you have almost everything!  ;)  :D

Yeah. Just grabbed the bundle. Pretty amped.

tumblr_lqjz123KUh1qiajam.gif

I'm amped that you're amped!

I had to restrain myself from buying everything. I'm trying not to variant collect tapes like I did with records haha

Normally I'd support this decision however in this case THE DANDELION HANDS COMPELS YOU

tumblr_inline_njobwrYFxh1r53e6a.gif

you do want to variant collect tapes

variant collecting tapes is your favorite thing

02671664e539433f194c1c2e0b5f0d9e.500x309

The bundles will ship as soon as we get the is dead tapes in from the company, they quoted us a 3-week wait and we ordered at the beginning of the month--so probably a couple weeks at the most.

The 2nd run bleak week tapes ordrered outside the bundle are going out tomorrow or the next day; I just got back from a trip to chicago so I'ma start packing them once i settle in 

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, silver glitter looks super good. Jealous of whoever got those.

Silvers are still available friend! I think no one realizes they're available in the store because i need to fix the scroll bar they're invisible but they're there x.x

Those glitters are lovely. Wish the bundle came with those instead of the green :( Still looks nice tho with the imprint.

I was actually surprised with how cool the greens came out! but the big twist for me was the silver being my favorite of all of them 

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on this? I'm excited to get the VHS & CD in.

Okay to be frank I'm having a hell of a time dubbing the VHS tapes x.x I may have to go get a new VCR today. Unless one of you know a little about vcr recording? The first VHS I dubbed came out perfectly, was really pleased so I dubbed all of them. Well.. LITERALLY ALL OF THEM after the first one have random spots where the video gives out to a black screen. So there's just lapses in video randomly; the audio stays fine. I'm about to pop it open and clean it hoping that will help but I really dunno if it wlll.. May have to try to pick up another VCR at goodwill and hope there's better luck with it. Do you any of you happen to know anything about VHS recording? I watch more VHS then DVDs but this is my first attempt at recording them

So bundles are in the mail and we have a fun new release for December! 

xmas2_original.jpg

"a very merry dripsmas," a christmas covers compilation featuring dandelion hands, hovvdy & more, is available now on cassette and digital! The album was recorded in various bedrooms across the country (and the mystical northern lands of canada) predominately during this december. Covered artists range from Low and Sufjan Stevens to Nat King Cole and Bing Crosby. 

All profits from this release will be donated to Shriner's Children's Hospital in thanks to all they have done for the drip family over the years. 

TRACKLIST

1. intro
  2. just like christmas (moral guest)
  3. white christmas (dandelion hands)
  4. the christmas song (joel "king noel" lacey)
  5. christmas in the room (ghost dream)
  6. auld lang syne (hovvdy)
  7. outro

listen / digital | https://driptapes.bandcamp.com/album/a-very-merry-dripsmas
cassette / physical | http://driptapes.storenvy.com/products/15527931-a-very-merry-dripsmas-compilation-cassette

~~~ALSO~~~

The entire drip tapes store is 25% OFF through Christmas with the code "eggnog"!
(that includes the xmas comp, which is already only priced at $4 :D )