[Update 09/30: dandelion hands - IAIYH & kill evan] Official driptapes thread

As someone who has participated in every gaming generation since the late 90's and spends dozens of hours a week currently on the vita.... You do need a vita.

Vita has so many haters but it's easily the most enjoyable gaming system in my opinion. As long as you aren't mainly interested in AAA western titles, the catalog of the vita should keep you happy for ages. Plus it's portable.. The only high definition portable gaming device with incredible third-party support. The well of role-playing and interesting indie games is limitless. 

I actually have Sly Cooper for the vita but it didn't hold my interest more than a few hours, if you do end up getting one I'll give you my copy. However I'd highly suggest more involved games--I've been replaying the HD collection of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 and enjoying it more than I ever did strapped to a wired console. Before that though I'd heavily suggest the mass of engaging visual novels on the platform-- most notably the Danganronpa series which combines the intrigue of Phoenix Wright and Battle Royale into a spiraling tale of character interaction. 

Vita gets a lotta flak but that's due to it's terrible first two years on the American market and Sony's misfire of advertising it as a AAA handheld device. In the past couple years the catalog has grown to include some really enjoyable games, mostly from the Eastern market. Not to mention there's the entire cross-save and remote-play system for those who own ps3s and ps4s. I really dig the vita. 

As someone who has participated in every gaming generation since the late 90's and spends dozens of hours a week currently on the vita.... You do need a vita.

Vita has so many haters but it's easily the most enjoyable gaming system in my opinion. As long as you aren't mainly interested in AAA western titles, the catalog of the vita should keep you happy for ages. Plus it's portable.. The only high definition portable gaming device with incredible third-party support. The well of role-playing and interesting indie games is limitless. 

I actually have Sly Cooper for the vita but it didn't hold my interest more than a few hours, if you do end up getting one I'll give you my copy. However I'd highly suggest more involved games--I've been replaying the HD collection of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 and enjoying it more than I ever did strapped to a wired console. Before that though I'd heavily suggest the mass of engaging visual novels on the platform-- most notably the Danganronpa series which combines the intrigue of Phoenix Wright and Battle Royale into a spiraling tale of character interaction. 

Vita gets a lotta flak but that's due to it's terrible first two years on the American market and Sony's misfire of advertising it as a AAA handheld device. In the past couple years the catalog has grown to include some really enjoyable games, mostly from the Eastern market. Not to mention there's the entire cross-save and remote-play system for those who own ps3s and ps4s. I really dig the vita. 

5 hours ago, andy. said:

I just hate spending money on games especially since I'm picky with what I play. The only game I play regularly is Rocket League and I got it for free.

I feel that. I got my PSVITA by trading a 3DS (got the 3DS by trading a small tv or something, idr). Systems are expensive as hell. I'm currently stressing about saving up for a ps4 by the time FFXV comes out. I'm probably the only person in the world who was excited by the two month delay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ecstatic to announce our two newest releases!! One of these is a LONG time coming.

3N02NbT.jpg

Kill Evan - kill evan [DRIP-019]

lmtd. x40 matte-white cassettes w/ graphic labels

side a |
1. One.
2. Two. 
3. Three

side b | 

4. Four. 
5. Five

On Kill Evan's glittering and reflective debut outing, Boston's young and prolific Evan Lo (of Milk Explosion's 'Soft') delves further into his sticky psychedelic leanings. Aided by Ashley Bardhan's hauntingly spacious vocals, they marry an intricate array of influences ranging from dreampop to ambient; edm to shoegaze. Ruminating, curious and expansive-- Kill Evan finds the two feeling out their introverted panorama. 

free-digital / tapes. 
https://driptapes.bandcamp.com/album/kill-evan

fpmdq9R.jpg

dandelion hands - it's all in your head (w/ bonus tracks) [DRIP-020]

lmtd. x75 white&black professionally dubbed cassettes w/ ink imprinting.

side a. 
1.stale beard 
2. i like you 
3. smile 
4. breathe 
5. wishful thinking 
6. jan 3 
7. scars 
8. if i stare at the clock long enough, will i have the time to tell you everything 
9. kitty 
10. my friends don't know i know they hate me

side b. 
11. all i want to do is get high with you in my room 
12. how to never stop being sad 
13. i didn't know how to spell jealousy until the tenth grade because i rarely ever felt it / i don't think i'd want to take his place forever, just long enough to remember how your love feels 
14. i'm the king of the dead check out my thorny crown 
15. if the sun has the strength to rise every morning why can't i get out of bed 
16. it's all in your head 
17. eat me out (full) 
18. what's the earliest bill murray has ever gotten drunk? (ft. the fishermen narcs) -end credit remix- 
19. .

Gone But Not Forgotten-- 
The spirit of dandelion hands' hazy 2013 classic, "it's all in your head," rises from the tombstone and returns with added songs, an updated tracklist and a lmtd. physical edition.

free digital / tapes. 
https://driptapes.bandcamp.com/album/its-all-in-your-head

Edited by dkrtz