PO: Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle

Any chance you want to snag me a red shirt and/or LP? I'll give you all my love and some of my money.

I can't promise the lp. Some people have asked through pm, and I'd feel a little awkward toting around 5-7 of them. I'll report back after the show if I have anything. Let me know your shirt size.

Mesmerizing. She has such commanding presence, the entire audience was silent for the 50ish minute set. 

For those that care, she also had a tour exclusive color of the album as well. 

It must be amazing seeing the whole set. Seriously can't wait. The live videos I've seen online have near silent audiences. Did the venue allow cameras? 

I can't promise the lp. Some people have asked through pm, and I'd feel a little awkward toting around 5-7 of them. I'll report back after the show if I have anything. Let me know your shirt size.

It must be amazing seeing the whole set. Seriously can't wait. The live videos I've seen online have near silent audiences. Did the venue allow cameras? 

25241821795_c667f7474c_c.jpgUntitled by Jacob Johnson, on Flickr

They did! I managed to snag only a few, due to the crowd and me feeling kinda laid back. 

If you guys can see her this tour, do so. I have a feeling this is the last time you will get to see her in such an intimate/small setting.

This.

When she headlined a couple of shows in New York last month, she sold out 250 capacity rooms. When she comes back in April, she'll be headlining a 550 cap venue.

I just received a clear version from Amazon.

Bottom of the hill is PACKED!

Certainly was! It was near silent when Julien performed. The eruption of applause after each song? Amazing. "Rejoice" and "Everybody Does" live hit me with feels. Girl next to me was in tears during Rejoice. If this is going to be her only time at Bottom of the Hill, then I'm glad I made it to the show.